September 26th 7:00 Central / 8:00 Eastern
Special Guest Dawn Masla
Dawn Maslar MS is go-to-authority on the science of love. She was voted top 20 Dating Experts to follow on Twitter. She's the TEDx speaker on How Your Brain Falls in Love. Her work has been featured on NBC 6, Pittsburgh Tribune, and NPR.
Join us as we discuss:
- There are four phases in love.
- Love is based on the presence of certain neurotransmitters.
- When you fall in love parts of your brain shut down.
- This shut down has a time limit.
- There are important neurological factors for long-term love.
If you haven't already, subscribe below to receive an email the morning of the event with a link and password to join us!
Joining Us Live Online!
Before joining us on our next live web event please be sure to follow all of the set up instructions. It is a simple 3 step process to ensure you have your computer set up to actually join us: the proper up to date browser, permissions to your webcam and microphone and permissions for your sign in. Please click the "How to Join Us Live" button below and be sure to setup prior to the event starting.